BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Music

The Bible says that without faith it is impossible to please God. Here's another fact, without music, it is impossible to live life! Why? Because, music is life! Picture life without music! OMG! What a boring life that there will be! Nothing to dance to! Nothing to sing! Nothing to rap! Nothing to put on your ipad, ipod, phone! Nothing to download! Music is vital to our existence! Everyone loves music, because everyone has their preferred type of music. That's why music is variety. It comes in a range of different forms. Thank God for Music!!

Maybe your favorite type of music is secular or worldly music, but my opinion is that the best type of music is Gospel Music! That's why I am a gospel singer! I started writing love songs and recording love songs, but then I jumped into gospel music and this is where I'm gonna stay! Ever had a rough day? Weren't you ever sad, depressed or troubled? When that gospel music plays, you feel the joy of the Lord and here comes a smile on your face! Gospel music soothes your doubts and calms your fears. It places you in a location like as if you're by yourself and you can feel the presence of God! There is no other music like gospel music!

Besides gospel though, my favorite type of music comes from 4 artists such as Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, One Direction, Justin Bieber and Jesse McCartney. I listen to various other songs from different artists, but not their complete package!!

I said it once, and I will say it again, WITHOUT MUSIC IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE LIFE!

Click here for music!

0 comments: