BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Last Day Of Being 16!!

So there you have it! I'm 16 years old. Today, actually, is my last day of being 16, therefore today is my Birthday Eve!!! I am going to try my best to enjoy my last day of being 16!! First on the agenda, is to update my blog, which is what I'm doing right now, then head to town for a birthday hair cut for tomorrow God's willing, then whatever comes after that!

Yeah, I get that every time that I look 19 or even 20, but the truth is tomorrow if God spares life, I'll be turning 17!

So, I thank God for a good 16th year. It wasn't how I expected it to be, my 16th year, but it was irie! I was successful in my first year of college with a high GPA, as well as successful spiritually!
I do anticipate a wonderful 17th year, a year filled with much more success, more spiritually!

Have a nice day, blog fans!!!

0 comments: