BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 12 September 2012

I Hate The Flu!!!

Oh how I hate the flu!!! This sickness just makes you weak, sleepy and uncomfortable. I got this thing late Monday night and by the time I woke up on Tuesday Morning it was kind of developing. As the day progressed, it got worst and it came with a kind of a headache. Don't you know how irritating it is to always be sniffing while the rest of the class is quiet? Or to be seen with a rag blowing? Or to be coughing out loud? What was more worst, is that I got this 3 hours class and I'm there trying to concentrate in the class with this flu! Trust me, my day wasn't that good. Upon arriving at home, I studied for an hour plus, then went to bed minutes to 7 and woke up minutes to 12. My parents gave me something to drink which I think worked but maybe not fully! Gush!!! I hope this thing is gone by tomorrow God's willing!

0 comments: