BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 12 September 2012

D.S.C Christian Club

So I have yet another ministry but I am grateful to God for it! After being the Bible Club Leader at the Dominica Grammar School for a period of 1 academic year and some terms, here I am again, being the President of the Dominica State College's Christian Club!!! I am thankful for the opportunity and I also express my gratitude that I have the privilege to work with such an amazing team this year! Please remember me in your prayers, and that even throughout this year, the number of members who attend DSC Christian Club will increase, and that lives will be blessed and touched as all of us strive to live a life that is pleasing to God!


For those of you who don't know, I am part of the following ministeries:
- Worship Leader
- Youth President
- Sunday School Teacher
- Zechariah Maxime Music Ministry - BAND
- DSC Christian Club President
- Exhorting Ministry
- Secretary and V.P of Boyz Ministry

Remember this 17 year old in your prayers!!! :) With God, all things are possible! I am enjoying my ministeries. What we do for God that will last!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

may I ask...wat does dat symbol stand for....