BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 30 August 2012

Women Pops! OMG!!!

Can a woman propose? So let's say that I am in love with a girl almost to the point of me thinking about marrying her, and she is in the mood for a lovely dinner. We dress up, and during our dinner, she gives an admirable speech and pops the question! What would I do? I would certainly be humiliated! There are just some things that women aren't supposed to do! I am not discriminating here, but the proposing job is only for a man to do, unless in the case of a lesbian couple.

Even though the woman may find that the man is taking too long to engage her, that doesn't give her the right to do it. This could be talked about! But, honestly speaking, a woman should never take it upon herself to propose to a man. This makes the man feel gay, useless and weak!

0 comments: