BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 26 August 2012

Nokia C6

Don't know about you but there are certain things if too many people have it, I don't want it! Blackberry!!! So many persons have blackberry, I don't ever desire to have a BB! I rather my Nokia C6 phone. It was one of the best phones ever created!






It has 5 MP camera, it has voice commands which means that you can speak to it and it follows your commands. It reads your messages. It has a qwerty keyboard and is touchscreen and has over 10000 themes installed for it. It is kind of heavy, and it also says the name of the person calling you. I can spend so much time describing the phone. It is just wonderful! It's 850.00EC by Digicel.

If you desire for a new phone, and have that kind of money, try a NOKIA C6 smart phone. It's worth it!

1 comments:

coso said...

ur such a show off