BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 26 August 2012

My Parents

These are my two wonderful parents in whom I am well pleased!!! I love them and they love me. My mom gave birth to me on Tuesday August 22nd, 1995 and from that time our love has grown! I love my father because he is a man that stands for discipline and want the best for his children!!!

What I admire more in my parents is the fact that they raised me up Christ-like. My Dad is a pastor and my mother is the first-lady. It's because of them and their Christian nature that I am all what I am in church today. I can recall my mother telling me that the reason that I am singing a lot today is because she used to sing a lot while she was pregnant with me! Furthermore, my Dad always wanted a boy. He had three girls and wasn't going to stop until he received a boy. Finally he got one in 1995. I am the last of their children and I try my best everyday to please them and never to disappoint them. They are proud of me because of my spirituality and my educational success! They are just the best in the world! They are loved by many! I love them a lot! and will never stop loving them!


So much to say about them, but to conclude, I just want to express my gratitude to God for such wonderful parents!

This is a song I made for my mom for mother's day last year. It's called grateful! It is also on my album which came out September 22nd, 2011. Listen to it below:

1 comments:

coso said...

this guy is good at what he do.