BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 23 August 2012

How I Spent My Day

So yesterday was my 17th birthday. The day was good though, despite of the weather. From the time that 12:00AM came, I started my birthday with bible devotion. Then when I woke up around minutes to 10, I started to play music. After, I took my first bath on my 17th birthday, put on my birthday wear, then went for my birthday cake. Upon arriving back at home, I looked at television, received gifts then went up in the village to visit some of my other family members. After doing that, I ate my lunch, then went for a walk, played games, sleep, woke up, and then we had the cake-cutting celebration with wine. Then, I played a game of dominoes and awaited the 23rd of August to show on my phone, before I called it a day! My day was excellent!

This is a picture of my birthday cake!

0 comments: